As per its lucid acronym, ‘The International Journal of Business & Management’ (ISSN 2321 – 8916) ascends a maiden flight across the globe as an academic monthly Journal, distinctive of business & management study. This is inclusive of a broad spectrum of core subjects like Finance, Accounting, Auditing, consulting, Internet role and Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Operations, human resource, business development and its derivatives. ‘The IJBM’ is independent of its kind that inspires up-to-date research work from research territory, latest economy, management trend, commercial nuances. We encourage all categories of learners and learned from different areas of business & management study for a cross cultural exploration and subsequent innovation of subjects concerned.
‘The International Journal of Business & Management’ (ISSN 2321 – 8916) is available electronically through products and services provided by ProQuest LLC, 789 East Eisenhower Parkway, PO Box 1346, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48106-1346.
– ISSN 2321 8916
– The ICV (Index Copernicus Value) 2014: 82.82
– Publisher: Globeedu Group (ISO 9001:2008 Certified)
– Area/Scope: Business And Management
– Frequency: Monthly
– Language: English
– Review Process: Double Blinded
– Plagiarism Tolerance: Zero Level
– “Call For Paper” For ‘March Issue, 2017′ READ MORE
– Last Date for Paper Submission: 25th March, 2017
– ‘March Issue, 2017′ Publication: 31st March, 2017
– ‘January Issue, 2017′ Available Online
For an extensive promotion of research and innovation, ‘THE IJBM’ welcomes erudite professors, professionals, research scholars to collaborate with us in a two-dimensional way as either an ‘Editorial Advisor’ or a ‘General Member’.
We welcome big achievers, professors, research scholars to contribute their original works in forms of case studies, empirical studies, meta-analysis and theoretical articles and illuminate the pages with their universal ideas...